add 3D bar and surface graphs to VB6 (Visual Basic 6.0)
- Powerful ActiveX (ocx) graphing control.
- Drop it into your VB programs to create 3D graphs in
a huge range of styles.
- Great for business, scientific or technical 3D graphs, or
- Get a graph up and running with just a few lines of code
- Manipulate the layout from your programs.
Once payment clears we will email you a registration key to
convert your demo version into a full registered version - it may take a day or so.
Shots & Code Samples Help File Downloads
SUMMARY OF FEATURES..
- Easily create scientific, engineering or general 3D graphs
within your VB applications
- Copy graph image to clipboard, save to disk as a bitmap file
(*.bmp), or print
- Click and drag to move, rotate, scroll or zoom graphs on
- Optionally constrain the 3D scroll to within user-defined
limits on viewing angles
- Plot data sets as waterfall, slabs, ribbons, mesh or bars
- Attach optional tooltip tags to each data element
- Configurable x, y and z-axes per graph
- User-defined formatting of axes, including dates and/or times
- Add text anywhere on the graph, formatted with font, size,
bold, italic etc
- Plot continuous math functions from formulae, like y =
- Plot any user-defined array of values in 3D
- Configurable background color or color gradients
- Legend tables: vertical or horizontal, show/hide,
- z-color table, to color 3D graph elements according to their z
- Override the z-color table with specific custom colors for
each graph element
- Demo projects supplied to show how all the features work
- Project1 - simple viewer to load and display the demo graphs
and the VB code used to generate them.
- Project2 - comprehensive graph editing program, loads the
demo graphs and lets you edit them on screen
- Hundreds of other features, see Complete Help File
USING THE MOUSE WITH ecGraph3D..
- Left-click & drag to rotate the image or to move the
z-color or legend tables
- Hover to show tooltips
- Shift-Click & drag to pan
- Ctrl-Click && drag up/down to zoom in/out
- Ctrl-Shift-Click & drag to adjust xyz proportions
- Alt-Click or Alt-RightClick to zoom/unzoom
USING EVENTS TO GET FEEDBACK FROM ecGraph3D..
- Event triggers include ErrorMsg, Redrawn, ViewAngleChanged
HOW TO CONVERT YOUR DEMO VERSION INTO A REGISTERED VERSION
See the Downloads page
for detailed instructions on converting your ecGraph3D demo version
to a registered version without the demo message.
ecGraph3D.ocx, ActiveX control for MS Visual Basic
Copyright © 2017,
Encore Consulting Pty