PROCESS CONSULTING AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Comminution ... Flowsheet optimisation ... Math modelling ...
Process consulting by Dave Hoyer, Ph.D. Chem Eng.
- Gain greater insight into your process operations and make
them run more efficiently.
- Optimisation of processes using simulation and analysis.
- Special expertise in comminution and related systems
(crushing, grinding, and separation processes); powder and slurry
- Help with flowsheet design and analysis to maximise processing
- Visualisation and analysis of large sets of complex
- Planning, project management and execution of R&D
- Experimental design, data analysis and data modelling.
- On- or off-site consulting.
- Current and recent consulting projects by Dave Hoyer
- Project management, operational experience and control
system programming for Benthic Geotech's next-generation Portable Remotely Operated
Drill (PROD): automated sea-bed drilling,
coring and in-situ testing to water depth 3000m.
- Testing and development of the Roche Minerals
- Consulting for the Ludowici Hicom mill
development, and previous extensive R&D contributions to
Hicom mill technical papers.
- Analysis of a significant roof failure event at an
Australian coal mine where our Longwall Visual
Analysis software is installed.
- Email: Please contact
us to discuss your requirements.
COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS AND CURRENT PRODUCTS IN DEVELOPMENT...
- Real-time visualisation and analysis of longwall support
pressure data for underground coal mines. This comprehensive
software package is now commercially available as "Longwall Visual
Analysis" through LVA Pty Ltd
- ActiveX controls for adding 2D an 3D graph plotting to your
- If you'd like a proposal to develop specific software, or if
you want more info on any of the above, please contact
us, we'd love to hear from you.
FLOWSHEET SIMULATION AND OPTIMISATION
We can develop customised mathematical models and flowsheet
software to simulate and optimise any flowrate-based process.
We have a high level of expertise in particulate and
comminution systems (crushing, grinding and size classification);
the simulation methods are readily transferable to any process
system of streams of data flowing between multiple interconnected
units, where each unit modifies the data in a defined way.
Copyright © 2017,
Encore Consulting Pty