Encore -- flowsheet simulator
** NOTE: This
project is on hold indefinitely **
Flowsheet simulation ... powder and slurry processing ...
easy to use
We have developed a prototype particle processing simulator
called Encore that is quick and easy to use. You can use
various internal unit models, and create or modify your own
models. But we have suspended development on this project due
to the development of the LVA
- "Click and drag" creation of units and streams on flowsheets.
- Incorporate a set of internal generic unit models such as
mixers, crushers, mills, classifiers and other separators, etc.
- Stream Builder module..
- Define multiple types of solids and fluids in
- Include other user-defined data in streams, such
as temperature or pressure.
- Specify how streams data should be displayed.
- Model Builder module..
- Interactively create new unit models, or modify existing
- Create new unit models by cloning an existing model and
changing its behaviour using a simple but powerful programming
language. Create your own icons for each model, and specify how
many input and output ports it has and where to locate them on
- Test and calibrate individual unit models against
experimental data during the model creation process.
- Hierarchical model structure (like parent/child,
or folder/sub-folder) lets you create classes of similar
unit models that have common properties, but with specific
variations. You only need to program the variations, which
keeps your models consistent and quick to develop.
- Calibrate an entire flowsheet against experimental data with
intelligent setup and regression procedures.
- Use the calibrated flowsheet for "what-if" scenarios for
changes in operating conditions.
- Be able to "tinker" with your models and immediately see the
effects of programming changes, either for individual model units
or for the whole flowsheet.
- Display selected results on the flowsheet, or in tables, or
- Please contact
us to if you would like to be kept informed of
Copyright © 2017, Encore Consulting