ecGraph3D --- Introduction
- Powerful ActiveX (ocx) 3D bar and surface graphing control.
- Drop it into your Visual Basic programs to create 3D graphs in a
range of styles.
- Great for scientific or technical 3D graphs, or any general 3D charting
- Get a graph up and running with just a few lines of code, and manipulate
the graph layout from your programs.
- Scroll, rotate, pan and zoom the 3D graphs.
Quick summary of features...
- Easily create scientific, engineering or general 3D graphs within your VB
- Copy graph image to clipboard, save to disk as a bitmap file (*.bmp), or
- Click and drag to move, rotate, scroll or zoom graphs on the page
- Optionally constrain the 3D scroll to within user-defined limits on
- Plot data sets as waterfall, slabs, ribbons, mesh or bars
- Attach optional tooltip tags to each data element
- Configurable x, y and z-axes per graph
- User-defined formatting of axes, including dates and/or times
- Add text anywhere on the graph, formatted with font, size, bold, italic
- Plot continuous math functions from formulae, like y = 2*(sin(x)+sin(y))
- Plot any user-defined array of values in 3D
- Configurable background color or color gradients
- Legend tables: vertical or horizontal, show/hide, solid/transparent
- z-color table, to color 3D graph elements according to their z value (bar
- Override the z-color table with specific custom colors for each graph
- Demo projects supplied to show how all the features work
- Project1 - simple viewer to load and display the demo graphs and the VB
code used to generate them.
- Project2 - comprehensive graph editing program, loads the demo graphs
and lets you edit them on screen
- Hundreds of other features
Using the mouse with ecGraph3D...
- Left-click & drag to rotate the image or to move the z-color or legend
- Hover to show tooltips
- Shift-Click & drag to pan
- Ctrl-Click && drag up/down to zoom in/out
- Ctrl-Shift-Click & drag to adjust xyz proportions
- Alt-Click or Alt-RightClick to zoom/unzoom
Using Events to get feedback from ecGraph3D...
- Event triggers include ErrorMsg, Redrawn, ViewAngleChanged
Contents Variables Events Properties Functions Subs
Copyright © 2008, Encore Consulting